Since we weren't playing football on Black Friday in Alabama, we packed up Beau (the trip would have been too much for Hawk and Peanut, and Beau would have done more damage at home) and headed up I-65 on Wednesday to my grandparents' house and my childhood hometown.
...and saw this along the way.....somewhere in Kentucky
It only took 10 minutes and 50 pictures to get this shot!
I can't remember the last time there were that many dogs at their house, but it sure was entertaining! They all got along really well and we basically had a giant dog park going all weekend. They'd romp and play inside until it got too rough and then we'd let them out where they'd resume. They even took a dip in the pond in the 40 degree weather, multiple times.
Our Thanksgiving Day meal was fantastic! We had all of the classics with all of the fixins and we ate until we were absolutely stuffed.....and then we ate dessert. It was glorious!
These hats were probably the best Black Friday find EVER in the history of Black Fridays!
After shopping to our hearts' content we dragged our butts back to the house to relax, and stuff our faces....again!
Clockwise from top right: 1) Yard working; 2) My cousin in deep conversation with Beau ; 3) Mom and my other cousin cleaning the sun room roof 4) My cousin enjoying her coffee creamer....and I thought I loved the stuff!
I always hate to see trips like this come to an end, they always remind me how blessed I am to be part of this wonderful, amazing family!
The grand kids with C & C! (We missed our NM cousins!)
The fam jam! (minus the NM fam)
Side Note: Can you believe we got a picture with everyone smiling and all 3 dogs looking at the camera?!? I didn't think that was possible!
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!







No comments:
Post a Comment