Friday, May 9, 2014

It's Almost Time.....

Apparently the key to making your weeks go by faster is to pack as much as possible into them, making your days extra long, thus making them run together and BOOM all of a sudden it's Friday.  That's been my week in a nutshell.  Eric and I have seen each other just in passing most days.  He's been fishing EVERY MORNING this week which means he get's up at 1-2am, fishes until 8am, goes to work, then spring football practice, a quick workout and he's in bed by 8pm.  I, on the other hand, am rolling out of bed around 5:30am, going to work until 3:30pm, then straight to dance rehearsals until 8-8:30pm, putting me at home just in time to kiss him goodnight, and then I've been up for at least another couple of hours doing things around the house.  If you're keeping up with that, the most time we've spent together is 2-3 hours a night and we're both asleep.  Thankfully this schedule is not the norm!   I am looking forward to things calming down next week for me and the following week for him when spring practice is over.

As busy has it's been, I have enjoyed every minute of this crazy week and I cannot wait for the dance recitals on Saturday!

The stage ready for some dancing!  How awesome is that back drop?  Our theme is "Work It" so the dances are all occupation themed.
I'm sure this little dancer would have been so excited to dance on that stage!
Oh to be that young (and that blonde) again!
Happy Friday!

No comments: