Where were we on the Christmas recap? Oh yes, on our way back to Bama on Christmas Eve. We made it back in time to see Eric's brother, his wife, and our nephew before they headed up north for a few days. We did Christmas with them and then Eric actually had to run a call so someone could have a working stove on Christmas...have I mentioned how sweet he is? Did he have to drive to Montgomery Christmas Eve afternoon? No but he did.
Our Christmas Eve dinner was pretty fancy if I say to myself. I mean BBQ nachos are like the creme de la creme right? Ok maybe not, but they are certainly one of our favorites and that's what the holidays are all about amiright? We finished off the evening with only the best Christmas movie ever made..."You'll shoot your eye our kid!"
As I mentioned a few days ago, Santa made it to our house and boy did he do well this year! I am still in love with my new camera and Eric racked up on hunting gear.
![]() |
| You know you love your Christmas gift when you have a hint of crazy in your smile...don't mind me. =) |
| We got his Mom some Carpenters piano books for Christmas and she serenaded us after we were done opening presents. |
Want to know what the best part was? Since Christmas was on Thursday we still had 3 days left to play! Eric made the most of his time fishing and hunting, while I busied myself with my camera, a little after Christmas shopping, and an impromptu de-Christmasing of the house....which I am totally ok with now. In fact I'm so glad I did it then and don't have it still looming over my head!




No comments:
Post a Comment