Monday, February 21, 2011

Turning 26

So I turned 26 yesterday, or rather I celebrated the 5th Anniversary of my 21st birthday. It was very low key. We had lunch and birthday cake at Eric's grandmother's house and he took me out for a very nice dinner. We had a fabulous dinner at Carrabba's Italian Grill, one of my favorites! Because he had to go out of town Friday and Saturday for work, Eric gave me my birthday present early.......


It is by far my new favorite toy. In browsing the Kindle Store on Amazon.com I found TONS of free books to download, including most of the classics. I never really enjoyed reading those books when I was in school, but I am thinking this is a perfect opportunity for me to go back and discover them. I also found a ton of downloadable games on the Kindle Store site (many were FREE!). My two favorites so far are a Word Jumble game, and a Soduku game. I have recently discovered that I LOVE doing Soduku's, so naturally this was the first Kindle purchase I made, and I have made good use of it so far.




No comments: