Oh Wednesday, it's so nice to see you.....only 2 more days and the weekend will be here again!
So today is Administrative Professionals' Day so I wanted to do something nice for the Administrative Professional in our office because she is so awesome! I made her a card, that is Pinterest-inspired. I really wanted to say "Thanks a Bunch for all you do!" with a box of Bunch Crunch at the end, but could not find any. =( I guess they only sell them @ the movie theaters around here.
So today is Administrative Professionals' Day so I wanted to do something nice for the Administrative Professional in our office because she is so awesome! I made her a card, that is Pinterest-inspired. I really wanted to say "Thanks a Bunch for all you do!" with a box of Bunch Crunch at the end, but could not find any. =( I guess they only sell them @ the movie theaters around here.
Now for my pins from this week:
Dahlia's are sooooo pretty!
![]() |
| via |
Bangin' Good Shrimp from Skinny Taste...I made this recipe last week and the flavor was identical to Bang Bang Shrimp!
![]() |
| via |
Broccoli Salad...of course I would add some sunflower kernels
![]() |
| via |
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Desert...nuff said
![]() |
| via |
I don't think I would eat these....can I wear them?
![]() |
| via |
I'm in love!
![]() |
| via |
I need this outfit asap.
![]() |
| via |
Or multiple colors at once....
![]() |
| via |
LOL.
![]() |
| via |
Happy Day =)
![]() |
| via |











3 comments:
great pins today--I love the card about "skills" kaye—the road goes ever ever on
Pearl cupcakes are too pretty to eat anyway.
I love the card! It reminds me of an episode of the Office when Michael did something similar:)
Post a Comment