Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wedding ABC's Part 2 of 5

I am back with my ABC wedding recap with letters F-J.  Letters A-E were posted last week. It has been fun going back through all of our wedding pictures to find the pictures I am looking for!  Enjoy!

Flowers
We decided to keep it simple with the flowers and used a local vendor in town.  My bouquet was mini white calla lilies, yellow roses, and blue hydrangeas.  My bridesmaids carried blue hydrangeas and daisies.  For the tables at the reception we bought vases from Michael’s and filled then with either a sprig of blue hydrangea or yellow, white and pink gerbera daisies.

The bouquets

Table decor flowers


Groomsmen
Eric’s brother was his best man.  The rest of the groomsmen were my brother, friends from Tallassee and a friend from the guard.



Honeymoon
We honeymooned at Sandals in Montego Bay, Jamaica.  It was wonderful!  We had a blast!

Happy Jamaican Independence Day!

Wish this was the view out our backdoor every day!

Bout to do a lil snorkeling!

Paradise!


Invitations
I went the DIY route with these.  I purchased simple invitation kits from Michael’s and printed them myself.  However, I put my own spin on them with a cornflower blue (One of my colors along with yellow) ribbon tied at the top and I used a stamp with some silver embossing powder to emboss the letter “C” at the top. 


The details I added:  blue ribbon and embossed "C"


Jewelry
I wore a tear drop diamond earring and necklace set that my parents gave me several years ago.  They were very simple and elegant, which I loved.


No comments: