Me: Honey did you remember to take the garbage out today? (when I pulled in that afternoon I noticed it was not at the street like the rest of our neighbors' garbage cans)
Eric: No, you didn't leave me a note.
Me: Yes I did. I left one one the counter where I always do.
Eric: It just said to feed the dogs, so I did.
Me: Are you joking?! It said that I already fed them this morning and said don't forget to take the GARBAGE out! So they ate twice this morning?!
Eric: Oh. I just saw the words "fed" and "dogs" so I fed them.
Me: [a little more exasperated this time] So they ate twice this morning?!? [It's not like we have a slightly pudgy dachshund who is on a strict diet, oh wait, we do!]
Eric: Wait. No, I didn't feed them.....goes on about his business....
A few minutes later.......At least I remembered to take the garbage out last week.
*There are no words*
This is the ACTUAL note that I left for him that morning.
Today is my Monday so happy short week to me! Let's just hope the week goes as quickly as it is short!

1 comment:
Hahaha too funny! M always just tells me stuff when I am half asleep and then I have to call him!! You should maybe get a white board for all your notes lol!
Happy short week!
Post a Comment