As of today Eric and I are officially embarking on our 4th year of marriage. That seems like a really long time when I see it written out, but time has flown by and I can hardly believe it's been that long. Of course we celebrated our anniversary yesterday. We went out to dinner at The Pub, which is actually the restaurant where we had our rehearsal dinner. We had an amazing dinner.....spinach artichoke dip with the best pita chips I have ever eaten, salad, fried shrimp and asparagus for me, and shrimp and grits plus some fried oysters for Eric. However we did our best to contain ourselves and were able to enjoy some frozen yogurt afterward. We don't really get each other anniversary presents. For our first anniversary we bought a table and chairs for the pool, last year we both got new running shoes, and this year.....lounge chairs for the pool deck! Exciting I know. All of the pool stuff is on sale right this time of year so it just makes sense to purchase something like that since we lust over pretty pool furniture all summer long. =)
I am ashamed to say that these are the only 2 pictures I got from last night. The pub was too dark to take any pics inside and it was raining when we left the restaurant, so I don't have a picture of us....oops. Let me tell you about that

No comments:
Post a Comment