Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cheers to 4 Years!

Oh hey there!  I know, I know, I did it again...went and disappeared for a week. Well you see we decided to take a little trip.  A little trip in the form of a week-long getaway to the Midwest where we got to spend some time with some really awesome people to whom I have the privilege of being related....and oh wow did we have a great time! I will have full recaps of all of the fun we had later this week and next week because today I have a very important matter to address AKA the 4th time I get to celebrate being married to a guy who stole my heart on a college campus several years ago.


So happy anniversary babe! I am so glad that we get to tackle this crazy thing called life together! Love you!


Here's to the next 4 and many many many more!


No comments: