Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My BOC has arrived!

Ok I am not going to lie.  I was starting to get anxious to see what was in my BOC (Bag of Crap from Woot.com) .  And it finally came yesterday! So without further ado........

TADA!  My Bag of Crap!
It contained:
  • A 2011 woot! calendar
  • 2- 6" HDMI cables
  • One crappy black and white reusable shopping bag
  • a SuperFly Mini flying monkey key chain....yes it screeches!
All in all I would say a pretty crappy haul, but for $3 I can't be picky.  I have heard of other wooters getting much better stuff but I had heard of worse stuff.  My friend at work got  2 cedar grilling plank 6 packs, 3 baby bottle drying racks, the crappy bag and 4 pairs of earmuffs.  Not a bad haul if you ask me.  I am still waiting to hear what my brother got....

Plus I am very proud of my screeching monkey key chain...she is so cute!

No comments: