Friday, April 29, 2011

Couponing with Mom

Mom and I managed to get a little couponing in while she was here. Publix had some great deals in time for Easter that we just HAD to take advantage of. So here it is.......drum roll please!


We spent $43.16 and saved $68.54 which is a savings of 61%!

Our haul included 2 boxes of Special K granola for $1 each (we are on a granola kick right now), 3 boxes of Wheat Thins Stix (54 cents each), a couple of boxes of Crackerfuls for 9 cents each, brownie mix for 30 cents, bacon for $2.50, 2 jars of Hellman's Mayo for less than $2 each, 2 bags of shredded cheese for $1 each, and 3 packages of Folgers Coffee bricks (11.3oz) for $4, and a few other things.  

Mom has just started on her couponing endeavors and I am thinking that once she starts summer vacation, she will have a lot more time to devote to it and I will be completely jealous of her receipts!

1 comment:

CJ said...

She will be featured on Extreme Couponing in a month or two.