Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Recap

The end of 2011 is here.  I can't believe how fast it flew by.  I figured a recap is in order so I can look back at what we did!

January
We rang in the New Year in Orange Beach, AL.

We celebrated Eric's 27th birthday.
Birthday Blizzard!
I got to dance in the Follies.  The first dance recital I have been in since I was 14. It was so much fun!
via 
February
Out kitchen got a facelift.

We celebrated my 26th birthday!......
......and the day after my birthday was the day that I started The Cagle Chronicles!

March
My Dad came to visit and we opened up the pool for the year!

We re-did our living room.

April
Mom and Dad came to visit for Easter!

May
The Pointed Toe Dance recital.  

My BIL proposed to my FSIL!!!  I can't wait for their wedding in June 2012!
The four of us at our wedding
via
June
Weddings, weddings, and more weddings!

We visited Hodge's Vineyard, who knew rural Alabama had cute little vineyards!
some local fare
This little cutie pie turned 4 years old!

July
We celebrated the 4th of July at the beach.

We headed up north for a family reunion in Maine!

I love my family!

And we celebrated one year of wedded bliss!

August
I discovered Pinterest.com, and no longer had any free time because of it =).

I spent a wonderful weekend in Michigan with my parents running the CRIM, and on the way back I got to have lunch with Matt-Matt in Atlanta!

This handsome boy turned 4 years old!
He LOVES his tennis balls!
September
Football season took over our lives.
Getting the boys fired up!
October
Basketball season started for me!

We went to Homecoming at Huntingdon College, our Alma Mater.

November
My family came to our house for Thanksgiving!
The best family in the world!
December
We won our first basketball game!

We took a snowboarding trip with friends to Sugar Mountain, NC.
Headed up the mountain on the lift

On top of Grandfather Mountain!
We spent our second Christmas together as a married couple, but our first as a married couple in our home!

2011 was so good to us and I cannot wait to see what 2012 has in store!

 Happy New Year!

No comments: