Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I'm Pinning Wednesday

So my Boilers won last night....yay!  I was able to start the game from the beginning on my DVR and caught up with the live feed just as the DVR was about to cut off because they game went longer than the tv time slot.  My parents had a great time!  Here is a pic my dad sent me pre-game....aren't they cute?

Mom and Dad

Now on to all of the lovely Pinspiration that I have stumbled across this week!



google


After spending a few days in the NC mountains last week, I could go for another round....but maybe out west this time?  in Montana?
via

I am soooo ready to start doing some vinyl crafting with my new Cricut!  I am thinking some projects like this maybe in store for me!
via

Love, love, love this!
via

Dance
via

Bang Bang Shrimp.....one of our fav's from one of our favorite restaruants.
via

Long Boy "Burgers"....looks delish!
via

I love this dainty necklace! So Pretty!
via

Love this ring!
via

Jillian Michaels is my hero!  
via

I hear it all the time!
via

Love the wiener dogs!  I think that is Peanut in the glass on the right!
via

Happy Wednesday!  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pins! And yes Bang Bang Shrimp is one of our favs!! Thinking about it is making my mouth water..haha

Holly said...

That necklace is so pretty! Love the monogrammed A too!

Happy Wednesday :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Lauren said...

I love that necklace! I even think I have pinned it before haha

http://wayfarersandworksheets.blogspot.com/

jessica said...

I love your pins!!! That necklace is gorgeous and that shrimp looks amazing! and dance, i miss dance :)

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Alyssa said...

I love Jillian!! I was so bummed to not have her on the Biggest Loser anymore!