Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011 Recap

Another Christmas is in the books, and what a wonderful Christmas it was.  We ate, went through our stockings, opened presents, ate, played with the dogs, talked to my family on the phone, watched Christmas movies, ate, visited with Eric's family, did I mention we ate?

For probably the first time in my life I managed to sleep in on Christmas morning.  For whatever reason I usually cannot sleep on Christmas Eve....I guess it's the anticipation!  We got up around 8:00 AM (yes the dogs let us sleep that late!) and went to see what Santa had left for us, and he was VERY good to us!

Me and my Cricket Imagine that Eric got me!!!!  I am super-stoked!  I am going to be on crafting overload!  

Eric and his flashlight....don't worry he got more stuff, but this was the only thing I got a picture of him opening.  

One Christmas Eve Eve I waslooking for something to do so I ran up to Wally World and got a puzzle!  Two days later I had finished it!  I almost don't want to take it apart because it's so pretty and I am so proud of it!

I also made sure to pull my Christmas dishes out this year.  I know I know, it's just the two of us, but I wanted to set the whole table =)  We had a fabulous Christmas dinner of a standing rib roast, twice baked potatoes, and a salad.


Of course we had to take a yearly Christmas picture in front of the tree.  Unfortunately my camera did not want to cooperate with me and it took a little longer than Eric would have liked.  This was test shot #256.  

No worries, he was a good sport and we got a decent shot!  However, we did not realize until we put the pics on the computer that Hawk was moving and thus looks headless.  Be assured, he has a head, it is just moving!

No comments: