Breakfast Casserole
this is the halved version of the recipe that has 4 servings
What you need:
3 slices of bread cut into cubes
1/2 lb breakfast sausage
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
What to do:
1. Grease a 9 inch round glass dish
2. Cook and drain sausage.
3. Cover the bottom of the glass dish with cubed bread. Cover bread with cooked sausage and cheddar cheese.
4. In a bowl, mix bread, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over bread, sausage and cheese in dish.
5. Refrigerate overnight.
6. When ready to eat, bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins and enjoy!
In addition to our traditional breakfast casserole I decided I wanted to make Hash Brown Casserole, Cracker Barrel Style. I used this recipe. And it turned out great!
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment