Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday's Letters

Oh Friday, it's so nice to see you again!  Unlike last weekend, we have several plans this weekend that for sure include a wild game cookout (guess who's frying the fish), a dance competition, and the search for the perfect back door rug for the laundry room.  Wish me luck on that last one, because I think I might be the pickiest rug picker-outer this side of the Mississippi, maybe the whole country.

Let's get right to it shall we?

Dear Eric, I love love love love our laundry room makeover!  Thank you for being so handy.  I am glad you are such a go-getter when it comes to stuff like this because if it were up to me we would not have even started yet.  P.S. Thank you for putting up with my request to leave the door. I know you wanted to get rid of it, but I really like being able to shut the door while the washer is running. =)

Dear Hollow, It's time for you to be done with your remote chewing shenanigans.  You've eaten 4 in the last 3 weeks.  Although if your Dad could remember to put them up out of your reach when he leaves the house that would help tremendously.  Apparently my notes don't always solve the problem.  I thought we had a solution but you Dad says that you pulled it out of the vase yesterday.  I will be investing in a taller vase this afternoon.
Can you guess which remotes still work from this picture?  The note is right by the backdoor so he has not choice but to pass by it on his way out. 

Dear Day Light Savings, Sayonara Sucka!  I am SOOOOOO glad that you are on your way out on Sunday.  Yes I will lose and hour of sleep and it will be dark when I get up in the morning for a few weeks, but it will be so worth it to have light after 6pm again!

Dear Peanut Butter, I heart you, but I think our love affair is a bit of an obsession for me.  I was cleaning out my desk drawer this week and found 3 nearly empty jars.  I think I need an intervention.

I don't discriminate between creamy and crunchy. 

Dear Insanity, I know I said I was jumping back on the bandwagon when we got back from the mountains, but I don't really consider 2 days a week "back on the bandwagon." I promise I will do better this week!

Dear Puppy Dogs, I am so glad you guys are enjoying your daily walks. Honestly I am enjoying them as well.  I promise I will not try to wait more than 15 minutes after I get home to walk you guys again.  You made it abundantly clear that the walk happens right after I get home and get changed. Point Taken. You guys know I can't resist the excitement you guys have when I put on my tennis shoes because you KNOW what's about to happen. In our household shoes = walk.

Being sweet boys.  This is the opposite of how they act when the shoes go on.  

Have a great weekend!

If you were really guessing which remotes in the picture still work the answer is the silver one and the black one right next to it, although the black one bit the dust yesterday.  It's the one that Eric says Hallow pulled out of the vase.  If in fact he actually did pull it out I am impressed, and I am also wondering if Eric stuck it all the way down in the vase....hmmmmm.

No comments: