Today I am back to the real world after a nearly week long hiatus from life. We decided we needed to take a Spring Break this year and headed down to the Gulf of Mexico to spend some time with friends and family. It may not have been the warmest spring break on record (in fact it was probably colder than Destin 2010, which was pretty darn cold), but we certainly made the most of it. Lot's of laughing, lots of family time, a little work thrown in (mostly by the boys) but mostly an all around good time. I really was not ready to leave yesterday. We prolonged it as long we could, and didn't leave until 5:00pm...thank goodness we only live a few hours away! I will have a full recap next week, but I think I hear a second cup of coffee is calling my name.
| Can I go back now? |
| Cagles! |
Please be nice to me today reality, k?
No comments:
Post a Comment