The other night after my Winn Dixie incident, I really did not feel like cooking. Being the sweet man that he is Eric decided he would cook dinner and set to work in the kitchen. I plopped myself down on the couch to watch basketball and about 15 minutes later he told me I HAD to come see what he'd made. I walked in the kitchen and he was grinning from ear to ear as he showed me his Chicken Pot Pie without the pie. I must say I was impressed with his culinary creation. I asked if that was what he planned on making and he said no, but that was what he ended up with.
As quick and easy as it was we will most likely make this again....
1 bag Steamfresh mixed vegetables
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 can Progresso Creamy Roasted Garlic Soup Starter
Salt and pepper to taste
Cook veggies according to instructions on the bag. Set aside. While veggies are cooking, sauté chicken pieces in a skillet with olive oil. When chicken is done, add in veggies and soup starter. Stir frequently, and cook until heated through. Add salt and pepper to taste. Done. I don't think it gets much easier than that....and oh my was it delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment