![]() |
| Clockwise from top: All of the HC couples @ Taber and Grace's Wedding. Eric and I on the rooftop. One of the bridesmaid bouquets....the wedding colors were GORGEOUS! |
Since we knew we had a lot going on we decided to stay in Friday night. Eric fried some crappie, and we had an eclectic dinner of fish, coleslaw, pimento cheese (recipe coming later this week!), and baked Brie. Apparently I did not get enough of the good stuff at the beach last week and have been craving some pimento cheese and Brie all week. Eric had fishing plans first thing in the morning, and by first thing I mean 2AM, so he went to bed any and I watched Rock of Ages (finally). I give it 3 out of 5 stars. The music was phenomenal, but the story could use a little work. I am not going to lie, Tom Cruise as an 80's rock icon was intriguing to me. He reminded me A LOT of Bret Michaels, I guess it was the bandanna placement.
![]() |
| Clockwise from top: My Brie log. Pimento on pita chips. Crappie! |
![]() |
| The girls and the guys. |
We decided to finished up the weekend at the lake. It was our first lake trip, and it did not disappoint. Several of our friends rent a condo there so we tend to go up there from time to time for some pool time (since our is not open yet....it's been too cold!) and cookouts. We got a little sun and had a delicious dinner! It was all fine and dandy until I looked a the clock and realized it was already 8:15pm! For some reason I got really tired after that and was ready to head home...it's a 30 minute + drive home, so as soon as I looked at the clock I started doing the math in my head of how much sleep I would be able to get if we left that minute.....I know I am a dork, but 5:30am comes REALLY early on Monday morning. We ended up leaving shortly after that and were home in plenty of time for me to bed in bed by 10. Eric was of course sawing logs way before I was in bed. It really amazes me how he can just decide to go to bed and be asleep 5 minutes later. It takes me at least 30 minutes from the time I say I am going to bed and when I actually get in bed. Am I the only one this happens to?
It was definitely a successful and busy weekend....you know it is when I don't have time to remove the layer of dog hair that builds up on the floor during the week....oops! Guess you know what I am doing tonight!
Have a great week! I am hoping it goes by as quickly as last week did!
| I will be imagining I am here all week =) |



No comments:
Post a Comment