Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Peanut!

Happy Happy 6th Birthday to my sweet, stubborn, always hungry, opinionated, treat-loving, belly-rub hoarding, snuggley, baby dog.  I am so glad I can now look back at the first few days we spent together (that I never thought we'd make it through) and laugh. You've gone from a scared, timid little pup who would not come out of the kennel the first time I saw you and ran from anyone who came near you to a social butterfly.  Once you figured out that people would rub your tummy you if you were nice to them, you got over your fear pretty quickly.  Just when I think I have your habits all figured out you go an surprise me again....like you did my jumping into the pool all by yourself last night. Although I am pretty sure the only reason you ever get in the pool is so you can get dried off which is one of your most favorite things in the world.  And no matter what your Dad wants to think, you are certainly are the Alpha Dog despite being the smallest dog in the house.

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Peanut!

 I love that you are still my little shadow after all this time.  


No comments: