Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ice Cream Night


Is there really anything cuter than dogs enjoying a milk shake?  There are few human snacks that will make these three more excited than ice cream.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they might get more excited about ice cream than meat, might.  How many dogs do you know that get excited when the ice cream carton comes out? Bring a DQ cup to the house and it's over with.  Hawk knows exactly what is in that little blue cup and will not leave you alone until he has inspected it to make sure it's empty.  And by inspect I mean lick it clean.  We loaded the pups up last night for a DQ trip and as a treat they got to split a milkshake.  Can we say spoiled?  A car ride AND ice cream?!  They were on doggie cloud 9.

They don't even know what's in store for them this coming weekend.  Their favorite house guests will be here tonight and are staying for the weekend....I can't wait!

No comments: