Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pause


I was pulling out of my driveway this morning and when I looked up at the sky I stopped, backed up and pulled out my camera to take a couple of pics of the sky.  We've had some of the most beautiful sun rises and sunsets around here lately.  The pinks and golds and blues in the shy are just gorgeous.  They seriously make you stop in your tracks and just stare, this morning's was one of the prettiest ones I have seen.  I am going to take this as a sign to slow down today and really notice what is going on around me.  I feel like this year has gotten away from me,and with only a few weeks left until basketball and dance start up I don't have much down time left.  I am going to make it my goal to be more deliberate with my time for the next month, and really try to be present in what I am doing.

via

No comments: