Monday, February 17, 2014

A Very Special Birthday Girl

Today is a very special day for a very special lady because today my Grandma Kathryn is turns the big 9-0!  Yes 90, quite an accomplishment if you ask me. I am so sad I could not make it to her party this weekend, but I am crossing my fingers and hoping that I will get to go visit her very soon!  My parents and one of my cousins and his family were able to make the trip to Arkansas to visit her and it looked like they had fun!  My mom put together the sweetest gift to give to her from the family.  She collected pictures from all of my aunts and uncles and cousins and put them all together in a photo album for her.  It was so neat to see all of the pictures from years ago, especially since all of the grandkids are grown!

My grandparents...aren't they precious!?
My brother and I with my grandma as kids....yes I was naturally blonde as a child (explains a lot, doesn't it).
My Dad with his parents and siblings. 
The grandkids with my grandparents probably 16 years ago?                    At my cousin's wedding 2 years ago. Time flies! 
The Birthday Girl at her party!
  Happy Happy Birthday Grandma!  I love you!



No comments: