My day started out with some dancing (which always makes me happy!) at our competition dress rehearsal. It went really well and I can't believe we're less than 2 weeks away from competition! We had a double dose of birthday fun because I share a birthday with one of our competition team members, specifically the young lady who is a tapping machine. We joke that it was a match made in heaven. Ironically we turned the opposite age from each other on Saturday. She turned 13 and I, 31.
Birthday tulips from Eric's Grandma
Lotsa fire on that cake there
Birthdays with this guy are always fun!
Had to try out my selfie stick! (that I got for $2.50)
Don't mind our red faces, but that fire was HOT!
Just a Saturday night in the country!
After all of the commotion Saturday, we spent most of our Sunday relaxing. I only left the house twice: once for church and once for the grocery store. We ended the evening watching a classic....Aladdin. It's one of my favorites. Eric said it had probably been 20 years since he'd seen it. Thank you ABC Family for playing all of my favorite Disney movies again! It definitely makes a girl feel 31 years YOUNG!






No comments:
Post a Comment