Iiiiiiiiit's Friday!!! And this is me jumping for joy!
Ok, not completely true. This is actually me doing Wings (it's a tap step). I was trying to freeze frame it but clearly I was moving a little too fast for that. But I am am quite excited about the upcoming weekend because tomorrow is a VERY important day! Why you ask? Because yours truly gets to celebrate 31 years of doing my thing and lots of other things! Yep it's my birthday, and I LOVE birthdays!
To make things even better it's going to be absolutely beautiful around these parts so it's really going to feel like spring! Basically completely opposite from my birthday last year when we spent my birthday night in the Holiday Inn Express in a random town in North Alabama because the roads were too icy for us to travel on our way up to Gatlinburg.
Per usual our plans are still a bit up in the air (as far as I know....Eric may have it all planned out and is just pretending because he knows how much I love it when we don't have concrete plans). I know I'll be spending at least part of the morning at our dance team dress rehearsal which is super exciting because that means were this much closer to our first competition in 2 weeks!
That's all I've got for today. I wish I had one last bit on 30 year old wisdom to share but it's Friday and I used up the last of my wisdom at some point yesterday afternoon.
Happy Weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment