I got several good deals this week on several things I was planning on getting anyway. So here it is.....
I spent $37.00 this week and saved $43.44 for a 55% savings. This weeks haul included:
1 bottle Coffeemate Creamer = $1.95 (on sale 2/$5 + $.55 off 1)
2 bags Pillsbury Sweet Moments Dessert for $1.50 ea = $3 (on sale 2/$5 + 2 x $1 off 1 )
1 box Klondike Slim-a-Bear Ice Cream Sandwiches $2.15 (on sale BOGO)
1 package Pillsbury Break-and-Bake Cookies = $1.50 (on sale 2/$5 + $.50[dbl] off 1)
6 Yoplait Yogurts for $.47 ea = $2.80 (on sale 10/$6 + $.40[dbl] off 1)
2 packages Cascadian Farms Frozen Fruit/Potatoes for $1.24 ea = $2.48 ([sc] $2 off 2 + [mc] 2 x $1 off 1)
2 packages Totino's Pizza Rolls for $1.84 ea = $3.69 ($.40[dbl] off 1)
1 package Publix Swiss Cheese = $1.79
2 boxes Gladlock sandwich bags for $1.44 ea = $2.88 ([sc] 2 x $.55 off 1 + [mc] $1 off 2)
1 can saurkraut = $.77
2 boxes Michael Angelo's Frozen Entrees for $2.75 ea = $5.50 (on sale 2/$11 + BOGO coupon)
bananas = $.72
1 loaf fresh rye bread = $3.39 (for Reuben Sandwiches this weekend!)
2 loaves Sara Lee Honey Wheat Bread (will freeze) for $1.43 ea = $2.85 (one sale BOGO)
1 newspaper = $.75 (had to buy the newspaper to get the Penny Item Coupon)
1 Publix Frozen Pizza = $.01 (had to buy the paper but the pizza was $4.89 regularly so I still saved over $4 with the purchase of the newspaper)
I also received another $5 off a $20 purchase from Earthfare (competitor coupon) this week so I used it on this purchase. Not a bad week for not having gone to the store in 3 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment