Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Latest Pins

I know I have been MIA for the past few days, but it was for good reason: a very much enjoyed weekend at my parents' house (more on that to come tomorrow).

In the mean time, these are a few Pinterest projects/recipes I have had my eye on to do soon!


Bored Jar
via
I know it says for kids, but I am thinking I could put tons of chores, or small  projects in there for any time I need something productive to do!

Paper Pumpkins
via

 Photo Pumpkins
via
I am so ready to decorate for fall!

 Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar
via

 Bacon Pancakes
via

 Ribbon and Pearl Necklace
via
I bought some strands of pearls at Michael's a few weeks ago and have been looking for a way to strong them!

 DIY Canvas
via

 Invitation Ornament Keepsake
via
I knew I hung onto the extras for a reason!
Burlap Monogram
via


No comments: