Here's the proof!
This haul included:
2 boxes Cole's Cheesesticks for $.45 ea = $.90 (BOGO + 2 x $.50[dbl] off 1 coupons)
1 bottle Wishbone Italian Bruschetta Dressing = $.41 (BOGO + $1 off 1 coupon)
8 Yoplait Light Yogurt cups for $.63ea = $3.80 (on sale 10/$6 + $.50[dbl] off 8)
3 bags (yes 3!) Pillsbury Sweet Moments for $1.50 ea = $4.50 (on sale 2/$5 + 3 x $1 off 1) <-- *my current dessert obsession that I will not purchase unless they are on sale and I have a coupon*
3-8 packs Powerade for $2.92 ea = $8.77 <--was planning on purchasing them anyway but they became more of a peace offering after accidentally locking Eric out of the house all day Tuesday [OOPS!]
I also ended up making an impromptu trip to Winn-Dixie on Sunday night to get a few items for dinner, which ended up being a great trip because I was able to get nearly everything on sale! I ended up paying $7.50 and saving $11.28 for a 60% savings! I am very proud of my savings considering all of the fresh produce that I purchased!
My Winn Dixie haul included:
2 bags Dole Lettuce for $.64 ea = $1.29 (BOGO + 2 x $1.25 off 1 coupon)
1 bag WD Caesar croutons for $1.25 (on sale 4/$5)
vidalia onions = $1.06
1 container WD light sour cream = $1 (on sale 10/$10)
cherries! = $2.06 (on sale $1.99/lb<--great deal!)
Once again for the week my savings percentage was 55% (seems to be my average these days). I spent a total of $28.27 and saved $34.59. Works for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment