Monday, October 24, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies

Back in June my beloved Pampered Chef baking stone met it's match in our Big Green Egg Grill.  Because I could not bear to part with it, it has stayed in the oven.  I have been able to use it from time to time when I make things like cookies or biscuits, but nothing large that requires the whole stone.

my poor broken baking stone

My sweet mother went to a Pampered Chef party not too long ago and ordered me another one, which I was elated to find on the porch one day last week when I got home from work. I could not wait to start seasoning it!

I knew my stone was pretty well seasoned, but geez I have some work to do!

I did not waste any time and since Eric was off in the woods hunting all weekend, I decided to try out a cookie recipe that I found last week on Pinterest.com.  It was a recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies. Yes you read that right.  Chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, AND crushed pretzels.  I think I am going to rename them Crack Cookies.  He was very lucky that I saved him a couple =).  I am definitely putting this recipe in the cookie rotation!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies:   The perfect cookie for the sweet and salty addict!


No comments: