I ended up making 2 trips to Publix last week. I was going to do one on Weds, and one Monday
or Tuesday of this week, but because I had a holiday on Monday and basketball
tryouts on Tuesday I realized if I didn’t go last week, I was not going to be
able to go.
Here we go!
Trip #1: The Proof
My first haul included:
2 Macaroni Grill Frozen Meals for $2.25ea = $4.49 (BOGO
$8.49 + 1 x $ off 2 [comp sc]
+ 2 x $1 off 1 [mc])
3 bags Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables for $.25ea = $.75 (50% off + 3 x $.50 [dbl] off 1)
1 PF Changs Frozen Dinner = $5.21 ($8.71 + $2.50 off 1 [sc] + $1 off 1 [mc])
4 boxes Muellers Pasta for $.265ea = $1.06 (BOGO $1.53 + 2 x $1 off 2)
3 boxes Fiber One Granola Bars for $.89ea = $2.67 ($3.69 + 3 x $2 off 1 [sc] + 3 x $.40[dbl-mc])
1 block Publix Coffee = $.01 (Publix Penny Item!)
3 bags Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables for $.25ea = $.75 (50% off + 3 x $.50 [dbl] off 1)
1 PF Changs Frozen Dinner = $5.21 ($8.71 + $2.50 off 1 [sc] + $1 off 1 [mc])
4 boxes Muellers Pasta for $.265ea = $1.06 (BOGO $1.53 + 2 x $1 off 2)
3 boxes Fiber One Granola Bars for $.89ea = $2.67 ($3.69 + 3 x $2 off 1 [sc] + 3 x $.40[dbl-mc])
1 block Publix Coffee = $.01 (Publix Penny Item!)
I spent $17.41 and SAVED $40.24 for a total percentage of
savings of 70%!!! This was one of my
best trips yet!!! And I was able to
stock up on lots of things that we use all of the time!
Trip #2: The Proof
My second haul included:
1 gallon Publix milk = $2.99 ($1 off when you buy 1 gallon
of milk and 1 pack of Oreos [mc])
1 pack Double Stuffed Oreos = $1.50 (on sale $2/$5 + $1 off 1 [sc])
2 Macaroni Grill Frozen Meals for $2.25ea = $4.49 (BOGO $8.49 + 1 x $ off 2 [comp sc]
1 pack Double Stuffed Oreos = $1.50 (on sale $2/$5 + $1 off 1 [sc])
2 Macaroni Grill Frozen Meals for $2.25ea = $4.49 (BOGO $8.49 + 1 x $ off 2 [comp sc]
+ 2 x $1 off 1 [mc]
2 Wanchai Ferry Frozen Meals for $2.75ea = $5.49 (BOGO $8.49 + 2 x $1.50 off 1)
3 PF Changs Frozen Dinner for $3.88ea = $11.63 ($8.71 + 3 x $2.50 off 1 [sc] + $1 off 1 [mc]
2 Wanchai Ferry Frozen Meals for $2.75ea = $5.49 (BOGO $8.49 + 2 x $1.50 off 1)
3 PF Changs Frozen Dinner for $3.88ea = $11.63 ($8.71 + 3 x $2.50 off 1 [sc] + $1 off 1 [mc]
and 2 x $3 off 1 [mc])
1-45oz. tub Country Crock Butter = $1.50 (on sale 2/$6 + $.50 off 1 [comp sc] +
$.40 [dbl-mc])
2 bags Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables for $.25ea = $.50 (50% off + 2 x $.50 [dbl] off 1)
1 block Publix Sharp Cheddar Cheese = $2.50 (on sale 2/$5)
2 packs Nathan’s Hot Dogs for $1.65ea = $3.30 (BOGO $5.29 + 2 x $1 off 1)
1-18 count carton Publix Eggs = $2 (on sale 2/$4)
2 boxes Fiber One Granola Bars for $.89ea = $2.67 ($3.69 + 2 x $2 off 1 [sc] + 2 x $.40[dbl-mc])
2 bags Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables for $.25ea = $.50 (50% off + 2 x $.50 [dbl] off 1)
1 block Publix Sharp Cheddar Cheese = $2.50 (on sale 2/$5)
2 packs Nathan’s Hot Dogs for $1.65ea = $3.30 (BOGO $5.29 + 2 x $1 off 1)
1-18 count carton Publix Eggs = $2 (on sale 2/$4)
2 boxes Fiber One Granola Bars for $.89ea = $2.67 ($3.69 + 2 x $2 off 1 [sc] + 2 x $.40[dbl-mc])
This trip I spent $43.62 ($6.76 of which was tax…thank you
10% Alabama sales tax) and saved $63.79 for a total percentage of savings of
59%. Not too shabby!
For the week I spent a total of $63.03 ($10.50 of which was sales tax), which is a little
over my self-imposed $50/week budget, but that’s ok because I will most likely
NOT spend much this week, and saved$104.03, for a total percentage of savings
of 63%! With all of the stock-up items I
was able to purchase, it was quite a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment