Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Pinning Wednesday


google
Linking up with The Vintage Apple today!


I still can't believe it's December already, but I am totally in the Christmas Spirit now!  The house is decorated, I get to listed to nothing but Christmas music on the radio in the car & at work all day, AND I can see the end of my Christmas shopping!  Yay!

Here is a little bit of my Christmas Pinspiration this week!

Wish I could see some of this stuff this time of year!  
No such luck in Alabama =(
via

Christmas Countdown for my hubby!
Love the idea!
via

DIY Doggie Seatcover
....umm NEED one ASAP!
via

Pantry Room <3
Need this too.  My stockpile is starting to take over out kitchen.
via

Love love love this wall color.
via

So classic.  Love it.
via

Silent Nigh Martini
...yes please!
via

Garlic Mushroom Bruschetta
via

[singing] Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters! 
I could type the words to this entire songs from one of my favorite Christmas movies, White Christmas!   Mom and I used to sing it at the top of our lungs at Christmas time. What am I talking about....we still do!
via

Yes it's true.
(as much as I don't want it to be-j/k Mom!)
via

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love the dog seat cover!! We have one. but not that pretty ;)

Popping over from Oh So Pinteresting!! Feel free to pop by and say hello ;)