Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm an Impulse Buyer (But it only when it comes to food)

....especially when I am in Costco on my way home from work and I am hungry.  

Hungry Me + Costco = random things in my cart

Several items happened to jump in my cart on this particular trip including a Tortellini Pasta Salad (I can have it for lunch this week), some frozen pot stickers (they were sampling them), and then as I was looking for our favorite pita chips I stumbled upon Beer Chips.  Kettle Cooked Beer Chips.  Naturally I had to purchase them because we HAD to try them.


I was a bit skeptical but they were really good!  They had a sweet flavor to them, but the first bite had a subtle but unmistakable beer flavor to it. You can't beat a good kettle cooked potato chip in my opinion.

The packaging was great too.  Someone had a lot of fun coming up with what to put on the bag.

I guess I've seen it all now.  At least they're tasty!

No comments: