![]() |
| We have a 4 alarm system at the Casa de Cagle this weekend =) |
Dear Friday, thank you for being so reliable. You are right on time this week. I am looking forward to the last of our "unplanned" weekends. We've got lots of fun things coming up this spring!
Dear Eric, Thank you for buying me a new alarm clock after our dinner date last night. You know you've been married for a minute when you get excited about a new alarm clock. P.S. have I mentioned how much I love my new laundry room?
Dear New Alarm Clock, I guess it would help if I set you so AM hours occur in the morning and the PM hours occur in the evenings. For once I was very thankful that Eric got up early to go fishing and woke me up.
Dear Eric, You should really consider getting up as early as I do every morning. It is so much easier to get up and get ready when I can turn on all of the lights and tv in the morning! Or maybe we just need to install a tv in the bathroom....hmmmmmm
Dear Daylight Savings, I feel like I totally conquered you this week. I was up on time every.single.day this week. Take that!
Dear Hawk, Peanut, Hallow, and Ava (yes we have 4 dogs with us for the time being), it would be really great if you guys could refrain from destroying the house this weekend.
Dear Springtime, I think you are officially up on us as of today (just a few days early)! I cannot wait to enjoy the beautiful weekend you have in store for us!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:
Stopping by from Friday Letters. Your dogs are so cute! I am glad you conquered the Daylight Savings Time. I have not it and it has totally kicked my butt this week! I am a new follower and would love for you to check out my blog.
Post a Comment