Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Busy Christmas Weekend

T-Minus 8 days until C-Day...that would be Christmas Day.  I have survived 2 work Christmas parties and will be heading to the post office today to send everything I need to send before next week (and hope everything arrives before Christmas). I think after that happens I will be able to breathe a little easier. This past weekend was my last chance to do any major Christmas prep, and I was all over the place.  Work Christmas party on Friday at lunch, game Friday afternoon, date night with Eric on Friday, Christmas fundraiser/auction on Saturday morning, gift wrapping/making Saturday afternoon, dinner with friends on Saturday evening, church Sunday morning, more gift wrapping/making Sunday afternoon, and of course my annual afternoon of making ridiculous amounts of Christmas Crunch.  I am tired just thinking about it.
1.  This is what it takes to make 5 batches of Christmas Crunch.....
2. ...and this is what 5 batches of Christmas Crunch looks like drying on the counter-top.
3. What I would look like as Santa Claus....frightening.
4. Delicious dinner at Carrabba's
5. Sparkling Champagne...delish!
6.  My WINNING Phase 10 score card.  You better believe this baby is on the fridge!
7. Making Christmas goodies is so much more fun with Christmas spatulas!
8. Chilly evenings call for warm dinners....crock pot potato soup was my weapon of choice on Sunday.
If you need me I will be jamming out to my Christmas Station Shuffle on Pandora. =)

No comments: