Friday, December 13, 2013

Birthdays and Parties

Crack open the champagne it's Friday!!!  Ok maybe it's a little early for that considering it's not even 8AM yet as I am writing.  I am so so so glad to see the end of this week because to be honest I was not quite sure we'd make it to today.  It's been quite a week.  On a normal week it would have been crazy but throw in the impending Christmas Holiday and it was crazy x 10.

First of all I would like to wish a certain "little" brother of my the happiest of 24th birthdays today.  I hope you have the best birthday ever and I can't wait to see you soon!  And by the way if you're 24 that means I will soon be turning 29, ugh.  When did that happen?!  I am pretty sure I was beating up on you and you were scheming how to get me in trouble just a few days ago and now we're both grown-up adults, with real jobs and bills and responsibilities.  Who would have thought we'd make it this far right? (but I sure am glad we did). Happy Birthday Bud!


I have been Christmas Party prepping all week for work which has only added to the craziness.  Our party is today and I can't wait!  Food, Minute to Win It games, a photo booth = good times!  I had a bit of fun putting together pros for the photobooth yesterday.  I was literally cracking myself up at my desk.  I am sure my co-workers thought I was a lunatic.

You never know what will come up in a Google search.  I was trying to find the lyrics for "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" and check out what my 3rd option was....yikes!
Finally, please say a prayers for both of my in-laws, they are both going through some rough times (both for different reasons), and I hate for them to have to deal with things that would be tough to deal with anyway this close to the holidays.

Happy Friday!

P.S. There are only 10 more days til Christmas!


No comments: