I told Eric that this was a sign that we are really growing up. We ARE 27 and 28 and I guess it's about time!
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Goodbye Old Friend
We said good-bye to a very good and super fun friend last night, our Jeep. I am sad. I LOVE that Jeep. If I did not have such a long drive to work every day I would have driven it all the time. Unfortunately my work is too far from home do drive it every day. Eric has been without an actual truck for over a year and he finally decided he needed a vehicle with a bed so he could haul things, so he traded it for an Avalanche last night. It was basically an even trade so it worked out for us. It is a nice truck but I sure am going to miss riding through town with the top down and the sun shining on my head!
I told Eric that this was a sign that we are really growing up. We ARE 27 and 28 and I guess it's about time!
I told Eric that this was a sign that we are really growing up. We ARE 27 and 28 and I guess it's about time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment