Friday, July 20, 2012

U-S-A! U-S-A!

The Olympics are coming! The Olympics are coming! In just 7 days the 2012 Summer Olympics start in London and I am stoked!  I am one of those people who HAS to watch as much of the Olympic coverage as I possibly can. If I catch myself watching something else while there is coverage of the Olympics on tv, I start feeling guilty and switch back to the games. I love the competition, the camaraderie between the athletes, the personal stories that come out of the games.  Plus I love a good underdog story and there is always plenty of that on hand.

I saw this commercial the other day and it made me tear up a little.  Proctor and Gamble totally wins the pre-Olympics advertising competition.  You totally deserve a gold medal for your efforts!


The building I work in is still drying out today so I am chilling at the house again today. Yay for impromptu 4 day weekends!

Happy Friday!

No comments: