Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bologna Monkey Face

Remember that time I decided to make myself a fried bologna sandwich for dinner, and of course had to take pictures of it, and then made a photo collage out of the pictures and realized it looked like a monkey face? Yep....that monkey-face fried bologna sandwich was Deeeelicious for dinner last night!


Wow....I need to get it together. Apparently my usual daily activities, plus a 2 hour basketball practice in a germ infested school is starting to wear on me.  I woke up late this morning still exhausted, and was greeted by a stuffy head and a stuffy nose.  Perfect.  I go an entire year without being sick in my germ-free (or close to it) adult world; spend 2 afternoons in a high school gymnasium and I feel like my head has doubled in size and floating 2 feet above my shoulders.

I am hoping this cup of coffee at least makes me feel like I can walk and talk at the same time today. There are a couple of bottles of OJ (and maybe a Red Bull for this afternoon?) in the gift shop downstairs that I hear calling my name.

No comments: