![]() |
| Crazy clouds on my way home yesterday |
Dear Friday, You showed up right on time this week. Now all that's standing between me and the weekend is a (hopefully uneventful) workday and basketball practice. Let's do this.
Dear Eric, I'm sorry you guys lost last night. As disappointed as I was that I could not go to the game since it was on a Thursday this week, I am excited to have a free Friday night to play! I am not sure I remember how to play on a Friday since it's been so long since we've had a free one and we better enjoy it because we won't have another one until mid February....oh the life of coaches!
Dear Mom and Dad, Things are finally falling into place with this move! I can't wait to see the house!
Dear Work, You've been a little less than stellar this week. I am not a fan. Let's fix this next week, can we please?!
Dear Costume Contest at Work Next Week, You are JUST what I need to put a little fun back into my workday!
Dear Self, Please remember how much better we feel after a good night's sleep. We are a bit busier these days and that extra 45 mins to a hour of sleep a night is a necessity for us to make it through the day.
Dear Nick-at-Nite, Could you move your nighttime shows up and hour so I don't have to stay up past 10PM to watch Friends? I cannot resist watching when it is on which results in me staying up later than I need to.
Dear Eric, You + Me + pumpkins = 5th Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest THIS WEEKEND. BTW contrary to what you apparently think, I am winning the series 3-1. I have the facebook picture votes to prove it! P.S. Does anyone have any good pumpkin carving ideas?!

No comments:
Post a Comment