Dear Hawk and Peanut, You guys were absolutely precious with your ice cream last night. I am still in shock that your DAD suggested we get an extra ice cream cone for the two of you to share. Nor can I believe he suggested we let the little monsters in the house for a little while last night. I know you guys were not too happy which was evident when both of you tried to climb in my lap after I took them back outside.
Dear Fall, I am LOVING you being here! I realize that in Alabama we're still in early fall which means instead of highs in the 90's with excessive humidity, we have 70's with lower humidity. Not exactly boots and sweater weather (especially in the middle of the day), but it's nice to be able to spend long periods of time outside without melting.
Dear Dancers that I get to Teach this Year, Y'all are so much fun! I am really really looking forward to my Thursday evenings when I get to teach you guys some tap dancing this year.
Dear Eric, I love that you insisted that we get an ice cream cone for Hawk and Peanut and that you insisted that we let the little monsters in to play for a little while last night.
It's Homecoming week, so our little town is in quite a frenzy! I didn't graduate from THS, but I still enjoy the festivities and I can't WAIT for the game tonight!
Happy Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment