Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Letters

Taken in the same spot @ about 6:35am each time.
Dear Eric, Did you really think that I was going to run some late evening errands last night and NOT stop at Dairy Queen for some ice cream?!  I thought you knew me better than that!   Good Luck tonight!  I am going to try my best to get to the game tonight. =)  P.S. I'm excited about our Trade Day date tomorrow morning!

Dear Fall, Have I mentioned how much I love you? This weekend is going to be so pretty and I can't wait!  I'm still slowly transitioning my boots (because our high temps are finally sub 80 degrees) into my wardrobe and that makes me happy!  I would not mind a little more chill in the air next week so that I can wear the super cute purple sweater I got at Loft yesterday (50% off sale prices = happy Betsy!).

Dear Mom and Dad, Good Luck with your house hunt today!  I hope you guys find something that you absolutely LOVE!  Oh, did I mention my parents are relocating back down south!?!?!

Dear Self, No more "fun" Pinterest Hair Experiments on work days for us. Even though putting our hair in a bunch of wet buns, sleeping in them and waking up with beautiful cascading curls SOUNDED like a great idea, it did not exactly come out the way we planned.  It ended up taking us twice as long to get ready this morning (thank goodness we happened to get up when the alarm went off this morning!) because the poodle look went out of style in the early 90's.  I could have been Fifi's the Poodle's twin. I was so horrified that I did not even stop to take a picture.  I sprayed my mane down, blow dried it and straightened it as fast as I could.  From now on any hair experiments will be attempted on the weekends when we do not have to be anywhere before 9AM the next morning. P.S. Your hair is not quite long enough for "cascading" curls, so let's just forget about those hair styles...m-kay?

via | via
Dear HS Bball girls, Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this a drama-free year? Your coaches would really appreciate it.  This getting upset with each other and just not showing up stuff is not the way to handle your problems...lets talk it out so we can fix our issues.

Dear Dancers, Have I mentioned how precious y'all are?  You guys are soaking up everything that I have taught you and I can tell you go home and practice every week!  It really makes my super long Thursdays completely worth it!

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

No comments: