Well it's safe to say that 28 is off to a great start. I had an absolutely wonderful birthday!I received lots of wonderful birthday calls and texts which make a girl feel really special! My day started out pretty typically....got up, got dressed, got ready to head out the door when I noticed a box on the counter. It was a pretty large box in a Bass Pro bag...one of Eric's favorite wrapping techniques. He appeared around the corner just as I was about walk out the door. The bag wrapped box was indeed my birthday present! I opened it to find packing air........and then I came to one of our guest towels....wrapped up in the guest towel was a beautiful white box the contained a pretty new iPad!!! To say I was excited is an understatement. Of course that also meant I've completely unproductive ever since. =) but I am ok with it!

My work day was quite nice. My friends surprised me a plate of brownies with cream cheese icing that we're amazing. Possibly the best store bought brownies I've ever had. We had birthday lunch too, which actually fell on my birthday so I got to go out to a very nice lunch!
I got home wondering what in the world we were going to do for the rest of the night. We decided to go light on dinner and went to our favorite soup and sandwich place in town. I was still stuffed from lunch and only ate half my sandwich. When we for back Eric's brother and his wife came over and we had cake and ice cream. It was perfect! He made sure I had candles the blow out. I had to ask him if he wanted a 20 year old wife instead of a 28 year old wife since he only put 20 candles on the cake. He said he was just worried about putting that many candles on a cake and lighting gem all at once....yep that's a lot of candles.
 |
| They spelled my name right for once! |
On another note today is the 2 year blogoversary for this little blog-o-mine! I never would have thought I could have kept this going for this long but I am pretty proud of myself for it! I love being able to look back over the last 2 years to see how we've grown and changed. Here's to another 2 and many many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment