Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

via
My Valentine's Day has been officially MADE.  Why?  Because Taco Bell has officially announced that the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco will be available on March 7 and that makes me one happy girl!!!

via
Ok so I guess there's more to Valentine's Day than a taco shell made out of my favorite chips like the wonderful evening I have planned with Eric.  I have to teach dance tonight, but he's going to grill us some filets from our favorite steak place (they've been in the fridge since last night and the entire fridge smells like the seasonings....sooooo good!) so we don't have to try to fight the Valentine's Day crowds at restaurants tonight. My hero! There's nothing better than a home-cooked meal with my love...I'm such a homebody!

Make sure to hug and kiss your sweetheart today (and every day for that matter)!

Happy Valentine's Day!

*muah*




No comments: