Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

It's been a minute since I wrote some letters but I had some letter-worthy things to talk about today so here goes:

Dear February, It's so nice to see you.  I am a bit shocked at how quickly January went by, but I am perfectly A-O-Kay with it because that means only 20 days til my birthday! Whoop Whoop!

Dear Eric, I sure do love you!  Please don't disown me for putting this picture up! We had basketball practice in the wrestling gym yesterday (because they decided to take our over last night without telling us) and I found this gem of a picture in the trophy case......Eric's first wrestling State Championship!

Such a stud! He may be mean mugging but I am sure he was excited on the inside. 
Dear Basketball Season, As time consuming and tiring as you are sometimes I absolutely adore you! It's hard to believe that the season is winding down so quickly.  It makes me sad that in a couple of weeks I will not be going to the gym every day for practice and games.

Dear Insanity, You're my newest favorite workout obsession. The only thing that is going to make the end of basketball easier is knowing I will be able to do your workouts every day instead of sporadically here and there. "sssssgooooooooooo!" ~ Shaun T (love him!)

This is me post Cardio Power and Resistance workout on Wednesday night.  Yes I am on the floor giving Shaun T the stink eye.
Dear Harbaugh Bowl, I mean Super Bowl, You kinda snuck up on me this year.  I guess not being extremely interested in either team (or the NFL in general)  will do that to ya. I think there's several good story lines to go along with it, hopefully some good commercials, and some delicious goodies to munch on, so of course I will be watching it!

Dear Mother Nature, I think you must be going through "the change."  If the weather this week is any indication I would say that is absolutely true. A high of 76 on Wednesday followed by a high of 46 on Friday is just insane.  Let's picks a season and stick with it for more than a few days.

Dear Little Monsters AKA our Puppy Dogs, Thank you for making me laugh daily. From Peanut burrowing in to the blankets so all you can see is a long mass of blanket moving across the floor, to Hawk barking like a sissy dog because he wants Hollow to play with him, to Hallow just being Hallow....Y'all know just what to do to always put me in a good mood.

Hollow letting me know I have disturbed his nap....under the covers.
I have another busy weekend of basketball ahead of me, and with the Super Bowl on Sunday I am going to need another weekend to recover from that.  I will surely be running on adrenaline for our area tournament next week!
Happy Friday!

No comments: