Friday, February 15, 2013

My Sweet Valentine

My beautiful roses!

Our Valentine's Day was very nice.....very US.  Eric had a beautiful bouquet of roses delivered to my office.  I brought them home so I could look at them more. =)

He was out running when I left to go teach dance so I left his surprises on the counter for him to find when he got home.


He got a fryer that he wanted (probably the only sized fryer we didn't already own), some gloves for our ski trip (because he went through 3 pairs last year in 2 days), a box of Tag-A-Longs, and a coupon book full of dates and little things.  I was pretty proud of my wrapping job (that I did the night before while he was in the next room watching tv....lol).  I used washi tape to decorate my paper.  I got the polka dot paper to use for Christmas but at this rate it may not make it until then since I've used it for everything lately!

washi!
While I was teaching tap, he cooked dinner for us.....filets from a local steak and wine store, hash brown potatoes (since I was not home to make taters), asparagus, and mushrooms. It was heavenly.  We both devoured our steaks and had barely any leftovers.

You better believe I broke out the wedding china!
Best part?  Besides getting to eat in our sweats?  We didn't have to drive 45 mins to a nice restaurant-something you have to consider when you don't live in the city and we got to give the pups a few bacon scraps (Eric said the filets were too good to share with the dogs...riiiiiight).

And now it's Friday Friday Friday! But not just any Friday....a 3 day weekend Friday!  C'mon 3:30, I'm ready to get this started!

No comments: