Dear Warmer Weather, I am glad we've been able to have a little taste of you this week! And I am even more glad that because of my crazy schedule I was able to enjoy you a little bit this week. I would not mind you sticking around this weekend so I can enjoy you at the river. =)
Dear Cavity, I am really sad that you decided to take up residency in my tooth. I am not looking forward to having you fixed in a couple of weeks.....in my defense the dentist said there's nothing I could have done to prevent it; apparently I have really deep crevices in my molars. There goes my 25 year streak of no
cavities.
Dear Construction Zone Planners, I know I have a long commute, but I really feel like having to pass through 4 construction zones on my way to and from work each way is a little bit ridiculous, don't you? I guess this is a lesson in patience for me....or just a really cruel joke.
Dear Candy Crush Level 133, I beat you. I BEAT YOU. I BEAT YOU!!! That is all.
Dear Eric, I am excited about the spring football game tonight! I can't wait to see all of the hard work you guys have put in the last 3 weeks!
Dear Fishing Season, I am so over you. Please end soon so I can have my hubby back.
Dear Little Puppy Dogs, I know I have said it before but y'all seriously crack me up on a daily basis. Life would be so dull without your swimming/food bag eating/pinball doggie shenanigans!

1 comment:
fun letters...especially to your cavity!
Post a Comment