It's Friday! Whoop Whoop! Let's all celebrate by dancing like Azerbaijani wrestlers winning a gold medal!
I wonder when they teach thost moves to them.....
OK first things first. My mind was blown this morning when I looked down at the necklace I was wearing and realized it had a bunch of little rhinestone thingys on it. I have seriously worn this necklace for several years and have never once noticed that there were little rhinestones around the ginormous rhinestone thingy in the middle....
| Mind = Blown |
Third, there's no need to worry about me...I managed to pick up another pint of gelato yesterday....chocolate peanut butter cup this time. I may have eaten nearly half of the pint in one sitting last night.
Weekend plans are still up in the air. There might be some kickball tournament action going on at some point, but if those plans fall through I am sure I will be able to find a spot next to the pool in the backyard to attach myself to for the duration of the weekend and watch people.com for Royal Baby updates.
Happy Weekending!
No comments:
Post a Comment