I am sad for another season to come to an end. We always have such a great time playing ball with this group! Hopefully we'll get to play another tournament this summer before it's all said and done.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
We are the Champions.....again!
Our end of the year softball tournament was short and sweet this year. We had a bye and did not have to play on Monday, so we started and finished our tournament last night. I am not going to lie, I was a little concerned because it's been a couple of weeks since we played last, but it ended up being no biggie. We run-ruled the first team and won 10-0 after 4.5 innings. We waiting around for an hour for the other semifinal game to be played and then run ruled the other team--who was by far the stiffest competition we played all year the first time we played them--and ended up run ruling them 14-0 after 4.5 innings again. Done and Done.
I am sad for another season to come to an end. We always have such a great time playing ball with this group! Hopefully we'll get to play another tournament this summer before it's all said and done.
I am sad for another season to come to an end. We always have such a great time playing ball with this group! Hopefully we'll get to play another tournament this summer before it's all said and done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment