Game #1 is in the books and it was a doozy. Long store short we got beat, pretty bad according to the score. The team we played was twice our size and the coach did some things I really don't agree with. Last time I checked it's pretty crappy to press with your starters in the second half when your team is up by 50. Oh well. It will make us better in the long run. Our young girls got some really good experience, and *hopefully* we won't play any more teams that are that huge until we play them again. please please please To be honest I was really pleased with the way we played. We are SO MUCH BETTER than we've been in the past. I think we really have a chance to be good this year. Luckily the girls weren't too discouraged and are really looking forward to our next game that should be a really good one. Now if I can just put a game plan together and figure out exactly what we're going to do before practice at 6pm tonight I will feel a little better about things. =)
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
1 is Done
Game days are always great and fun and exciting, but I forgot how awful getting up the next morning and having to go into work at my normal time is. I got home around 9:45, but my brain was wired and going in 1,000 different directions. Between recapping the game and thinking about all of the things we haev to improve on for Friday and trying to get myself together for work in the AM, plus wanting to spend some time with Eric and the puppies who were so hyper because they didn't get a walk yesterday, it took me a while to setting down.
Game #1 is in the books and it was a doozy. Long store short we got beat, pretty bad according to the score. The team we played was twice our size and the coach did some things I really don't agree with. Last time I checked it's pretty crappy to press with your starters in the second half when your team is up by 50. Oh well. It will make us better in the long run. Our young girls got some really good experience, and *hopefully* we won't play any more teams that are that huge until we play them again. please please please To be honest I was really pleased with the way we played. We are SO MUCH BETTER than we've been in the past. I think we really have a chance to be good this year. Luckily the girls weren't too discouraged and are really looking forward to our next game that should be a really good one. Now if I can just put a game plan together and figure out exactly what we're going to do before practice at 6pm tonight I will feel a little better about things. =)
Game #1 is in the books and it was a doozy. Long store short we got beat, pretty bad according to the score. The team we played was twice our size and the coach did some things I really don't agree with. Last time I checked it's pretty crappy to press with your starters in the second half when your team is up by 50. Oh well. It will make us better in the long run. Our young girls got some really good experience, and *hopefully* we won't play any more teams that are that huge until we play them again. please please please To be honest I was really pleased with the way we played. We are SO MUCH BETTER than we've been in the past. I think we really have a chance to be good this year. Luckily the girls weren't too discouraged and are really looking forward to our next game that should be a really good one. Now if I can just put a game plan together and figure out exactly what we're going to do before practice at 6pm tonight I will feel a little better about things. =)
Labels:
basketball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment