#1
Oh my frost on the ground, it's cold outside. I am soooo excited about these chillier temperatures we've been having lately. They make me happy happy happy!![]() |
| This happened this morning....and it came with a frost warning! |
#2
Tonight is the first round of the playoffs. It's go big or go home. Last year we were left with a sour taste in our mouths after the TD that according to the referees was somehow not a touchdown. Last time I checked a TD means breaking the plane of the end zone, therefore the ball carrier landing 2 feet in the end zone is CLEARLY a TD, except if you're playing at the school we were playing with. But I am not bitter or anything..... Hopefully the boys can take care of business tonight. Go Tigers!!!
#3
This week has been craziness and the time change has really reeked havoc on my sleeping patterns. Of course it didn't help that The Voice (best show ever!) started their live shows and the Stanford/Oregon game turned into a barn burner last night. All of those things combined meant my head didn't hit the pillow until after 11 more days than not this week. Not good news for me, my friends. Thank goodness I have a 3 day weekend this weekend so I can recover, sort of.
#4
This Sunday will be the 4th Annual Lady Hawks Alumni Basketball game and I am stoked! Nevermind that I am not in any kind of shape to play an entire basketball game, but I will have my happy butt out there. I may basketball coach and spend lots of time at the gym, but since we have so many kids this year I don't have to get in on the scrimmages (which is a blessing, trust me). I am so proud to be a part of the Lady Hawks program. I still can't believe how much it has grown since I first walked into that gym 10 years ago.
#5
Lastly I will leave you with this. I heard it on the radio this morning and it cracked.me.up. If you are an SEC fan you will LOVE this, and if you aren't you should consider being one because it's a lot of fun.
You're welcome.
Happy Friday and GOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!


No comments:
Post a Comment